[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting Ride

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Nov 29 15:00:23 PST 2004

Thank you. Whatever time you are leaving should be fine as long as it is after 5 :30 PM.  I don't think the boys will be going with me so I need to make sure they have had supper before I leave.,

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!
  Fiona wrote:

  I can come by and get you.  What time do you want to leave?

  Fiona

  I will be at Aingeal and Caerell's on Wednesday. Can I get a ride to and from populace meeting with someone?