[Loch-Ruadh] Populace

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Nov 30 08:53:29 PST 2004

Kaz said:
> Since I've been hanging around awhile now, I figure it's time to
> attend a populace meeting. I have a few questions about the meeting,
> though.
> 1. Is garb requested or can I come naked (mundanes)?

Come in mundane clothing - Populace is our business meeting, where we take
care of the mundane affairs that allow us to play our game.

> 2. Do most people eat dinner at IHOP or is it just the meeting?

Up to the individual - I'd say most of us get something to eat, or at
least have coffee, but it's not required.

> 3. Can I submit my name and device?

Sure!  Anyplace you can pin down the Herald is a good place to submit
things heraldic.

> 4. Do I need to bring anything?

Just yourself (and anyone else you care to bring, of course).