[Loch-Ruadh] Populace and me

Dondi Ratliff rioshade at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 20:52:10 PST 2004

Actually, I have to go give plasma in Fort Worth tomorrow, and the closest
place is along TX 199.  That just so happens to be the way I need to go to
get to populace, so I can time it right.  The plasma center closes at 6
p.m., and populace starts at 7:30, so I should be in the area coming back at
the right time.  I'll just sit and wait for anyone. ;)

I just found all this out today, so apologies for the change of plans.
Hopefully next month will be a little better off and different.  *fingers
crossed*

Dondi