[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter practice

mordikar mordikar at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 8 09:26:37 PDT 2004

well normally it's me ili, bear, and client (we've successfully had that
practice once now) ...

Not sure if they'll be doing it tonight or not with the weather we've been
having and people getting sick..

however to get to it from 820 ..

from the north loop of 820 take the exit for saginaw main st (business 287)
north.
go left on McLeroy (at the jack in the box)

Keep going till you get to willow creek park (baseball field on right) and
go right.
just on the other side of the baseball field there is a parking lot and
covered pavilion where we normally set up.