[Loch-Ruadh] Needlworking Guild..Conflicting Nights

Damon & Christine Huse dchuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 12 20:19:58 PDT 2004

Hola!

I have received an e-mail concerning the guild meeting nights and I was
asked to clarify myself.  I am so sorry that I had to pick a night in
which Loch Rudh has their populace meeting but I had a limted amount of
days to work with and I had to make a very difficult decision.  This
will not be the only times we will meet.  I am planning on having
meetings at Elfsea and (if the populace wants) Loch Rudh events, as well.

I encourage anyone who is interested in at least joing the mailing list.
I have already set up some of my links, a listing of books I own and
directions on how to make the mug covers I presented to Baroness Amiline
at Defender. If anyone has contributions they would like to make to the
group (photos, links, books, etc.), they can do so without my permission.

If anyone in Loch Rudh has any questions or needs some help, I will be
more than happy to sit down and schedule a night or fighter practice we
can meet and talk.

Maria