[Loch-Ruadh] Off Topic: Tiggy in FRANENSTEIN

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:07:02 PDT 2004

tiggy e-mail me privately please....

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----

Hey everyone --

Tiggy here.

Just wanted to drop a line to let everyone know about a show that I'm in a
local production of FRANKENSTEIN at the Ridglea Theatre on Camp Bowie &
Briant Irvin.

It's running every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in October through the 30th.
  There will be no show on Halloween.

I'm only playing a bit part (so don't come to just see me), but the show is
actally REALLY good.

NOTE:  It **IS** an R-rated show.  There is blood, guts, gore, & nudity.

Any information can be found from the Box Theater's number: 817-994-7201.
I'm not sure how much tickets are, but there is a student discount.

Also -- sorry for the short notice -- but there are auditions TONIGHT for
TWELFTH NIGHT at 7pm.  Just show up at the Ridglea, and come upstairs
through the back door.  Call the number above with any questions.  I'm gonna
be there tonight, myself.

Much Thanx --

Tiggy