[Loch-Ruadh] kegs...and city codes

david & ginger davidandgenger at wccs.net
Fri Oct 15 18:46:20 PDT 2004

greetings! I bought a keg last year at king arthur's castle in grapevine for
$100 plus the deposit. it was budweiser and grapevine is right next to d/fw
airport. I may have two taps, but I'm not sure if they still work( I got
them from my cousin after the party).you might try ben e. keith's, also.
they distribute, but I don't know if they sell directly to the public. good
luck!
    mordiker- find out if the codes will allow you to keep it on pavement.
if so, find out how much a building permit will cost to do so. if you want
to keep it outside, and the city will allow this(and you are interested, of
course), let me know and I can help you. I can help you set up the form,
level the ground, pour, and finish the concrete. I might even be able to you
a discounted price on the concrete. email me if you want to give it a shot.
 sincerely, david