[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter and Archery Practice

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 10:40:14 PDT 2004

We will be there. I am still attempting to convice
Duckie that he wants to go. He has worked over 40
hours this week plus school and has begun whining
about something called "sleep". I used mother guilt
and pointed out that I will be leaving for a WHOLE
week starting monday morning and that Sunday fighter
practice would be a great time to visit with me before
I go. Soooo we will see if it works.

Oh, just a suggestion...new fighters who have never
tried fighting before and wanna use the loaner gear
please try to bring:

1. protective cup!! (just ask Robbie of the dented
cup)

2. sturdy shoes (not sandals)

3. and?? suggestions from the fighters / Knight
Marshal on what else they might want to bring that
first time? Archery? Rapier?

See everyone there for my SCA fix for the week!

Kat