[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter and Archery Practice

Ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 18 18:50:57 PDT 2004

Sorry I was unable to attend the fighter practice. I had a birthday party to
attend for my neice Amanda who turned 3, and at the same time was
volunteered to help Amanda's much older sister Rachelle and her best friend
to become goth chic's for halloween. So I've been doing the Aunt thing all
weekend. I'm sooo tired, I've never went to a mall with 2 teen girls, and
one teen boy who is currently trying to date the best friend. Wooow that is
an experience I will NEVER forget. However much fun was had, and of course I
embarrassed the teens to my own amusement. Hehehe... I'm evil what can I
say.

inn illi