[Loch-Ruadh] Central Regional War Practice - October 24

Baron Rozell r.baron at comcast.net
Thu Oct 21 11:33:04 PDT 2004

Greetings!

There is going to be a Central regional war practice this Sunday at Veterans
Park starting at 10am. If you are a Fian Ruadh fighter, please make every
effort to be there. This will be a great opportunity for us to get some much
needed practice in.

Also, this practice is open to everyone. So, even if you're not planning on
fighting at gulf war, it would a great chance to get some melee practice in.
As well as, doing some pick-ups and getting one on one practice.

If you have any questions or need directions, feel free to email me.
Directions can also be found at the URL listed below.

-Conor / Bear
Fian Ruadh Commander
"The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without
evidence."