[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Fri Oct 22 05:47:53 PDT 2004

Catrin said : What a tease!!!!

And you're probably wondering why in H___ I did it aren't you?
Well when I first pulled up the post it showed blank. So I thought it had
been sent without the text. Then after I sent my remark and went back to the
post, it showed as unread in my inbox. Ever the curious sort, I opened it
back up and lo an behold..... there was text! So I guess the e-mail gremlins
were foolin' with me, and you got to listen to a ramble and wonder just how
nuts I am as a concequence!

Catrin ferch Rhys
Kathy