[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 22 15:59:22 PDT 2004

My favorite song, of course, "Whiskey in the Jar".

I found out around 3 p.m. that I did indeed get the job at UNTHSC.  The pay is similar, but insurance is FREE, and the school matches 100% what goes into your retirement (which is the teacher's retirement fund).  Also, I'll have state holidays off, which is better than what RadioShack offered.  The net effect is a raise.  Oh, and did I mention the insurance is FREE???

WOO HOO!!

Madelina