[Loch-Ruadh] help

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:31:28 PDT 2004

please ignore this e-mail Daniel was kind enough to call me, everything is
golden. Thank you again Daniel.

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
A week or so ago I started a thread on the list asking for help with kegs
for a party I'm having on the 30th well there were lots of responces and I'm
greatful to all of you but there was one kind gental that was going to let
use their spar keg tap and bucket but I regreatable delete the e-mail and do
not remember who it was. I thought it was Ld Daniel however he hasn't
e-mailed me sense the e-mail page I sent last week. If you could, whom ever
it was, please get back with me, it's getting down to the wire and I'm
hoping the offer is still good.

Thank you again
Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...