[Loch-Ruadh] ***Secret Mission***

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:50:20 PDT 2004

To my knowledge drummers are still needed if you could e-mail me or get in
touch with the elf-sea middle eastern dance coordinator, for more details.
I'll be glad to fill you in on the secret... :)

Thank you
Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
Yes, I know a drummer that may be interested (my husband - middle eastern).
  I also play drums.  It is nearly
two weeks later and might be past the actual mission.

If you have details or need more information from us please email back.

Valerie