[Loch-Ruadh] ***Secret Mission***

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 31 14:49:23 PST 2004

Perhaps not that secret, Duchess Willow wanted to organize a performance and
needed drummers, thus the reason I request those that could drum to contact
me or a member of the guild. I was under the impression that those of the
guild knew about it. Perhaps I was wrong and got my wires crossed, this does
happen quite a lot with me.... :)

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
I am in the Elfsea Middle Dance Guild.

Would that be Duchess Willow or Lady Katrine  or Celeste?

My husband is a professional drummer whose schedule fills up fast.  I would
be glad to block out a day
for him to help if he can.

I am stumped - this is truly a secretive secret mission.

Valerie