[Loch-Ruadh] Scribe's meeting tonight

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Mon Oct 11 15:57:06 PDT 2004

Greetings Kaz

Paint in trhe form of gauche is what is used on the scrolls.  but we will have soem we can share.  papertowels are handy and if you have any 0 -000 watercolor brushes those wpould be helpful, if you don't just bring yourself. we usually have enough equipment to go around.  ALso I have a gauntlet pattern for you.
Alric