[Loch-Ruadh] All Hallows Eve

Prohero prohero1 at charter.net
Thu Oct 21 21:57:50 PDT 2004

I apologize for the late notice.

Laura and I would like to have our friends  in the Shire help us celebrate
All Hallows Eve, only a bit early.

At our castle
2224 Box H Road
Crowley, Tx  76036
297 6012

Oct. 29, 2004 (friday)
beginning at 7 pm   ---    that's 1900 hours for you military types!
ending?   does it have to?

Come dressed as your persona, (or alternate) only in a fatal condition
or decomposition!
If you don't have a persona, any costume is appropriate.   (excluding
buttons that say "yes, this is my costume"

We will provide a large pot of chile and munchies.

Please bring something for desert to share
A chair
your favorite beverage
musical instruments
If the weather permits, we will have the fire pit running!

Also, I would ask that you RSVP so We know how much chile to prepare.
(either by phone or email)  {and that's not preparing the chile by email
or phone either}

You may camp in the back if you wish to imbibe!

Thanks and I hope to see you here.

Dunstan and Just Laura

I will post directions for those who have never been here before.