[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submission

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Oct 26 20:05:11 PDT 2004

Ok  Here's another item to add under the KM's blurb.

My wish list for donations.

Rattan
Basket hilts
Leather  - strapping weight
Shield baskets
A duffle bag or two

How's that, bro?  oh by the way - wanna go to the war practice on the 7th? I can pick you up or you can stop at my house and we can carpool -

Alric