[Loch-Ruadh]Another Halloween Party on the 30th.

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 29 20:14:21 PDT 2004

Would you pass this info on to the new list for House Broken Axe,
please and
thank you.

This is a reminder that this weekend is my Halloween party come
dressed up or let me know and I'll have something to put you in.
This is a no kid party but if ya can't come unless you bring them
that fine we have cable and a room we can stuff them in.
Please call if you have any problems 817-303-9794 and remember
if you like to drink something special bring it in case ,I don't
think will have it.
There is a keg and some mixed drinks; donations will be welcome
but not required, to cover the cost of the booze.... Can't wait
to see ya there, my place 3211 West Division Street Trlr #1
Arlington ,TX .76012.
Please park down at the office because towing is enforced.
The party starts at 8 and unless you want to help setup please
don't show up any earlier than 7... thanks....

Charles

P.S. You may want to bring a chair

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...