[Loch-Ruadh] refrigeration

david & ginger davidandgenger at wccs.net
Tue Sep 14 16:33:12 PDT 2004

Lady Madelina- Thank you for the informative site on the history of refrigeration. It was most informative, and although my personal view of ice have seen a drastic change since Sunday, my comment on kissing the inventor was meant to be viewed as a figure of speech and was not meant to imply, in any way, that I might possess any degree of necrophillia. That's not to say that I haven't dated a woman or two in my life who I might have believed were "emotionally" dead:) just had to clear that up- David