[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic Travelers

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 08:56:44 PDT 2004

To all the travelers going to Gothic Wars please keep
in mind that this is a 4 day weekend for some and
while we in the sca are wise in the ways of travel
*cough* those crazy mundanes will be out in force all
weekend and are not always the safest of drivers.

Be safe in your travels and we will see you there!

Kat, Cathal and Kids
Shire of Loch Ruadh

PS) for all of you not traveling to Gothic have a very
good weekend and we will bring back tales of the wars
and images to share.