[Loch-Ruadh] Questions and Garb Workshop

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:28:06 PDT 2004

I know many of you will remember Mari, a shorter friend of mine that has
come to a few Moots and two events, but had to go home for the summer; well
she's back now!!  For the last few days we've hashed out some ideas for her
own garb and personia and with the schedualed upcomming workshop I thought
we might ask around for some ideas.  She's settle on the idea of a Roma (or
Gypsie) personia, probably living as a Celt.  We've done some beginner
research, enough to know the basics, and I thought I would see if anyone
knew of some more resources for that kind of culture.

As it is, we are both planning on being at the workshop this weekend, unless
I suddenly drop dead from this stupid cold that poped up yesterday  @_@
Well, I hope that everyone is doing well and that those who were at Gothic
are returning safely in this sloppy weather.

Blessings,
Irina Radokovaia & Mari