[Loch-Ruadh] home now

mama mac mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Sep 6 14:47:00 PDT 2004

Caerell, Aingeal & Morgunn have been fed and are on their way home.  I
understand Aingeal made a lot of noise in camp Saturday night!!!

Daniel had fun this weekend CLEANING his room. Mom & Dad will be surprised
because his bedroom door is OPEN for them to see his accomplishment.

I hear everyone had fun and some had lots of fun!!

Dana...
The SHIRE of LOCH RUADH REALLY ROCKS!!!!

Vivian wrote:
well Jock and I are home safe and I'm not too sure about sound, but Jock did
get to go to Gothic and stay all weekend with out having to think about
work. yeah!!!!!  OK now I am going to shower and temporarily die.

Vivian