[Loch-Ruadh] garb meeting

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Tue Sep 7 05:53:19 PDT 2004

The next "official" garb workshop would be in january, however oftentimes
folks gather unofficially to work on garb for special events. As Yule Revels
are fast upon us, I would suppose that there will be other informal
gatherings.
Watch the list for times, dates, and locations. You could also ask someone
for assistance at a fighter practice or other meeting and arrange a time
with them to work.
We have several seamstresses in the group. Baroness Dana, Lady Gwenllian,
Lady Elizabeth, and Lady Fiona to name a few.

Catrin