[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War Pictures

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 07:00:55 PDT 2004

Thanks for the pics. Not that many are blurry.

Eoghan and I are home. Poured him into bed. I looked at the truck and
crawled into bed also. I will unload today.

What a great time we had. The fighting Saturday night was magnificent. The
testosterone level was so high you could almost see it light up the
pavilion. The cheering was deafening. The smiles were broad and the bruises
were bright.

Sunday night was a hoot. Padraig we missed your playing. However we were
strong in voice. Some of it was even on key. And since you were not there to
offend, by the end of the night we tried a few munane songs. However our
brains were so muddled with liquid enthusiasm and excitement we couldn't
remember most of the words.

I believe Morgan (hope that is spelled correctly) got his first kill.
Hurrah!!

A great event.

Janie