[Loch-Ruadh] garb meeting

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 08:46:51 PDT 2004

Well, on the calendar there is a Garb Workshop scheduled for this Saturday
at Lady Elizabeth’s' house.  Is this incorrect??  If it is, it's not a big
deal, we had just decided that it would be an easy way to drop by and say
hellos and maybe get some stuff done on garb without random people from the
dorm dropping by asking what we were doing.

Ira & Mari