[Loch-Ruadh] device

david & ginger davidandgenger at wccs.net
Tue Sep 7 14:12:32 PDT 2004

ili
     i read crandall's review of your device( and actually understood some
of it..) and would like to offer assistance if desired: I think I have a few
period knots containing dragons laying around here somewhere that I could
send you(although I personally found the uniqueness of the dragon the most
appealing part of the device). I'm sure that they will allow a at least some
degree of creativity if you wish to recreate a period knot in your own
fashion. email me if you are interested in the ones I have and I'll set
about to finding them and send them to you.

david