[Loch-Ruadh] device

ilishna ilishna1 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 7 21:25:55 PDT 2004

I'm glad you understood it.. cause I'm wearing my universal decoder ring .. and I still didn't get anything she was talking about. I was lost completely and utterly. Mordi is the one that designed the device for me.. and I love it.. I'm going to try and get it approved as is.. however if it's rejected then I'll work on making the necessary changes.

Btw.. thank you all for the responses I received, I've lost track of what color was currently ahead.. I'm thinking it was a pretty good tie. I've thought about it all weekend at Gothic, and listened to alot of different peoples opinions, and read ALL the email about it as well. I have made my decision though, and thought that you would all like to know I'm going with the... drum roll.... drdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd... (or whatever the appropriate drum roll sounds would be) RED.. yes Red is the winner!!! (This is where you cheer!)

With that said.. thank you all for your help, and David if it doesn't pass then I'll be in contact with you about other dragon like knotwork that might be able to be used instead.

ili