[Loch-Ruadh] Bug bites (or why i'd like to throttle aschool nurse)

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Sep 8 15:45:06 PDT 2004

Yeah, its just a small market ya know... have to have that Greek Grace poise
and beauty...  ok...   2 outta three...er ummm  wait...   1 outta three?  oh
hell...  I need another occupation...   ER FNP  is looming just past the
horizon if I can get off my ass and study more! LOL  (then I *can* diagnose
patients!)

Magdalea