[Loch-Ruadh] Keller Demo This Saturday--I WANT YOU!

Katelyn Crane salara_dragon at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 8 19:50:01 PDT 2004

Hi everybody!

Just one more reminder that the Keller Demo is coming up this Saturday,
September 11.  Setup will be at about 11am, with the demo to start at around
12 and to run to 4.  There will be facilities for archery, heavy fighting,
light fighting and all kinds of arts and sciences.  There are also several
tables avalable if anyone wants to bring a static display, please contact me
off-list to arrange space.

I would like to thank everyone who has already volunteered:

Don Alaric
Aeryn
Aislyn
Karric
Armond
Seamus
Miuren
Lithus
Ramond
Robin

If I have failed to mention you, please contact and correct me.

Directions are below.

Thanks!

Irina Morevskaia.

The address is 640 Johnson Road

FROM 377
Take 377 North past 820 to Johnson Road, at the north end of Keller.
Turn right; go past several subdivisions.  The Library will be on the
right, between a park with a wooden castle and the Senior Center.

or

Take 377 South to Johnson Road at the north end of Keller. Turn right;
go past several subdivisions.  The Library will be on the right, between
a park with a wooden castle and the Senior Center.

FROM 35W
Take 35W north to 35East to Texas 114 to Grapevine.  Turn west (right)on
Southlake Boulevard.  Turn right on Rufe Snow.  At the T turn left.  Go
behind the high school and past a small subdivision.  The Library is on
the left between the Senior Center and a park with a castle in it.

or

Take LBJ (635)to 121 South to Grapevine.  Turn west (right)on Southlake