[Loch-Ruadh] re:re:device

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Thu Sep 9 09:45:05 PDT 2004

David,
That is more like it. One good way the College has found to get their submittors into the correct mental condition is to put a helmet on them and hit it, a lot.
Or make them work on some project for several months, or autocrat major Kingdom events for about two years.

And having done all these things, I feel qualified to be a Herald.

Crandall