[Loch-Ruadh] devices

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:05:10 PDT 2004

What do you think the chances are that its registered? I guess I better
start thinking one up....

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
Unless you are the person that the coat of arms is registered to then you
cannot use it in the SCA as yours since it is registered to someone else in
the real world.

Even with the difference in the crosses it would be kicked back.

Domhnall