[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Troubling news about Lady Siobhan

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Sep 10 15:46:24 PDT 2004

Much better news!!!

Lady Siobhan will be able to go home this evening and it appears she'll avoid any major surgical procedures. She is in recovery now from the diagnostic procedure, (internal video apparently similar to what Pres. Clinton had, but she'll avoid the quadruple bypass :-). My understanding is that she had several minor blockages, but it is believed they can be addressed without major surgery!

Still keeping the Gutridge family in my thoughts and prayers,
-=Armand=-