[Loch-Ruadh] New device

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 13 13:13:45 PDT 2004

Whoa that's busy....

You've got a LOT going on with that thing, you might
want to consider at least knocking down the number of
crosses, or preferably (in my opinion) knocking out
the chief and crescent completely.

Also, I'm not sure if having two ordinaries is kosher
or not (a chief and a chevron)

let me see if I can blazon the thing.

Argent on a chevron voided 9 crosses sable on a cheif
gules a crescent in base a wolf's head couped to
dexter sable.

Not sure about how to blazon the chief, it's weird
fitting a second ordinary in there after the main
ordinary already has stuff on it.

-Bjorn