[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

david & ginger davidandgenger at wccs.net
Mon Sep 13 18:00:12 PDT 2004

Milady Katheryn,
             I really learned a good deal Sunday from Lord Duckie, and all
the rest of my comments were mainly just poking fun at myself. As for
showing of to mundanes", I got a chuckle when I read that, as the first
thing I did at work was to go "look at this(insert goofy grin here). I got
beat with a stick!" I'd also like to kiss the person who invented the
freezer, 'cause ice is a WONDERFUL thing! Thanks again.

David

P.S. production time on my armor has greatly increased due to unforeseen factors :>)