[Loch-Ruadh] Was: New device

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Mon Sep 13 19:10:38 PDT 2004

I like the new revision. As I stated before I know know nuttin' abou
heraldry but I know what I think looks good <G> and I like this new
revision!

My current incarnation of my device (which hasnt been sent to CoC yet) is on
the web page but I am about to redesign it... the more I have been learning
in the past year the more I have newer (and hopefully better) ideas. Kinda
sad when you realize I have been in the SCA now for just shy over 10
years...

Magdalea