[Loch-Ruadh] Ili's Device

mordikar mordikar at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 08:48:50 PDT 2004

Ok well ili decided to go with the red background so i'm trying to wrap this
up.

There has been mention of problems with her device because of the knotworked
snake. It was also mentioned to try to get it passed as a sewrpent coiled
with a simpler image, and then take creative licence in how we drew it
later. Browsing http://www.heraldicclipart.com/ i came across a knotted
snake and thought i would give this one a try. perhapse with the simplicity
of the knot it might ease the submission process. any how i thought i'd
trhow it up so our list heralds could take a look at it.