[Loch-Ruadh] old

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Sep 21 08:52:42 PDT 2004

Well, last time I looked, the grass in my back yard wasn't covering a
layer of old funiture and other antiques.  However, there is a fine
layer of dirt.  Old doesn't necessarily equate to priceless, or even
valuable.

Then again, Polydore might disagree on the value of dirt, considering
what it's going to cost him to have the hole that used to be his
swimming pool filled in.  :-)

Padraig