[Loch-Ruadh] Another Name Registered

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Sep 22 13:48:57 PDT 2004

In Heraldic Time (a measuring of time not related in any wise to the
real universe), only the time from submission to approval or return
counts.  And your name actually made it through quite quickly,
Heraldically speaking.  :-)

I sometimes wonder if Logan doesn't have the right idea.  ;-)

Padraig

> Actually, if you add in the time for making up my mind and
researching it, it's much longer than a year, but then Logan got a
Sable Thistle back in '89, and still hasn't decided on a device yet,
nor bothered to register his name.