[Loch-Ruadh] Home from Elfsea Defender

Ldy Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at juno.com
Mon Sep 27 09:09:56 PDT 2004

Constance, you know that you are always welcome in my camp.

And as one of the judges at Wiley's bardic, I have to say that it was very hard to decide between all the good bards, but a big VIVAT to the winner and birthday boy (I should say man).

I missed not getting to see all of you, and hope to see you soon.

Lady Colleen O'Kelly
Lady Falcon of the Southern Keep
Heiress FalconRose
Keally