[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:50:02 PDT 2004

Well, after attempting to get to IHOP for the after moot gathering, my car
broke down off of 820.  We were able to get off of the highway, fiddle
around, start it up again, and drive very slowly back to Cleburne where we
dropped it off at a friends' shop, my mum picked us up and drove us back to
school.  Queens is out, I have no way there so that means that everyone must
be very loud to make up for me not being able to be there.

In service to the dream,
Boyarina Irina Radokovaia the carless