[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep bardic - passing of the cloak

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 30 16:19:29 PDT 2004

Greetings, dear friends.

Tomorrow night is the quarterly passing of the cloak at Kragenworth Keep.

Originally, I intended foreign language songs, stories, or poetry to be the deciding factor in the competition, but recent events have caused me to reconsider.

In honor of Lord William Wyrm (aka Wormy), who is critically ill at the VA Hospital in Dallas, I have chosen "friendship" as the them for the passing of the cloak.

Additionally, Lady Gwenllian Hertewelle has approved an informal gathering (aside from the main activities so as to not offend anyone) for those who wish to band together in order to pray, ring a bell, send energy, or just observe a moment of silence for Wormy.

Please plan to attend.  Your friendship is valued.

In service,
Lady Madelina de Lindesay