[Loch-Ruadh] Ren/Medieval Faire

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Fri Sep 3 11:16:36 PDT 2004

I believe currently that there will be no electricity available. As for security that is the responsibility of the faire management. This is not an "SCA Event" but a recruitment/demo opportunity so that we can further spread the word about the SCA and hopefully gain new members for qll the groups in the region and Kingdom. We will be guests of the faire so we will have to abide by their rules whatever they may be.

Domhnall