[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Devices

Connie Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 13:48:40 PDT 2004

Black and Red , house colors
This is the one I like
Course thats just my 2 cents worth
Constance
ilishna <ilishna1 at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hello everyone!

I know you all are packing for Gothic War.. however if you would like take a
look at the devices my dearest Mordi has made for me. I am having a bit of a
problem though as I can't choose between them. I would like your input on
which you think I should go with, the green, or the red... green or red.. I
can't decide!! Which do you think I should have??

Inn Illi