[Loch-Ruadh] quiet

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 22:39:17 PDT 2004

No, it didn't post earlier (at least to me).

Sluggy, where are you moving?  Not too far, I hope.

I would offer to take the cat, but I just picked up one today (Missy, another calico, coincidentally), and considering that our resident calico, Anastasia, is not too happy about this, Logan has forbade me from rescuing any more pets!

Sorry you are going to be separated from them.  That would be a grave hardship and disappointment for me.

Good Luck,
Madelina