[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War Pictures

Padraig Ruad O Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Sep 7 07:19:15 PDT 2004

I missed being there, but I have to ask, Janie - where did you ever get
the idea that I have a problem with mundane songs?  I've been known to
break out into some completely mundane songs from time to time, even at
SCA events.  :-)  While I have many faults, being anal-retentive about
authenticity is not one of them.

Padraig

Janie wrote