[Loch-Ruadh] bad news

mordikar mordikar at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 7 10:23:41 PDT 2004

Unfortunatly there is it's called the city pound, and they usually want like
$100 to get your vehicl back as well as i believe proof of insurance and
some other annoying requirement that was hard to fulfill. I can't remember
what all they wanted it's been a while since my last accord was stolen but i
remember it was a major pain in the .... kiester ... getting it back.