[Loch-Ruadh] Bug bites (or why i'd like to throttle aschool nurse)

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Thu Sep 9 06:42:44 PDT 2004

Why yes, it does! <G>  But it can also stand for Family Nurse Practioner. In
nursing an RN can get thier masters degree in Nursing and get an advanced
practice license. Depending on what that Advanced Practice license is in
defines their scope of practice. Me, I want to stay in Emergency Medicine so
am getting mine in Family Practice.

Magdalea

> What does FNP stand for (Fabulously Nice Person?).
> Caelin
>

> Yeah, its just a small market ya know... have to have that Greek Grace
poise
> and beauty...  ok...   2 outta three...er ummm  wait...   1 outta three?
oh