[Loch-Ruadh] helooo

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 08:07:05 PDT 2004

We both have our names and devices I just want to know if they are
passable... The names shouldn't be a problem however devices can be tricky.
My I send them to you, for a look see?

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
Dohmnall is the current Herald and has all the files and reference
books.  I believe that he intends to bring the reference books to
fighter practice this weekend, so that may be a good opportunity to do
some research.  I'll be glad to help out in any way I can.

Padraig