[Loch-Ruadh] New-er device

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 14 08:15:03 PDT 2004

well to be honest with you, I did like the fimbriated chevron with celtic
crosses, I was just going with what everyone else was saying about it being
to busy. If it will help I'll be at the very next consulting table that I
can find. I realize that it's a bit much to ask so many question and it
doesn't help that once you guys have commented on one device I've gone and
changed it. I tell you what, sense I like the one this the celtic crosses
the most, I'll stop being silly and work with you guys the way I'm suppose
to. The last thing I want to do is aggravate anyone. My wife says that's one
of my strong suits. All I need to know is the when and where's and I'll have
a flat drawing worked up for it.. I do thank you for your help...

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

----Original Message Follows----
Nothing personal.
I have re-read some of my posts and realize that I have been a bit abrupt.
Sorry about that. I am tired, and it is frustrating to me that I do not have
you at a consulting table to help you first hand. Along with several Heralds
who know far more than I to use as resources.

One of the things that over the years has been relatively consistant.

A submittor shows a drawing that they have worked on, and generally like.
A person or two comments on the device, not really saying that it is bad.
The submittor completely redraws the device, changing major design elements,
without taking care of the basics first.

If you really wanted a fimbriated chevron, with celtic crosses, why did you
get rid of them?

Crandall